iBioSeminars: Full-length seminars from leading scientists
- Xiaowei Zhuang: Fluorescence Imaging at Nanoscale
- Harmit Malik: Molecular arms races between primate and viral genomes
- Mina Bissell: Extracellular matrix and tissue specificity
iBioMagazine Issue 9: Diversity in Science
- George Langford: Remembering E. E. Just
- David Burgess: Mentoring Students of Color
- Lydia Villa-Komaroff: Why You Should Study Science
- Freeman Hrabowski and Michael Summers: Increasing Underrepresented Minorities in Science Research
- Lawrence Tabak: Diversity in Biomedical Research
Now on YouTube: iBioSeminars and iBioMagazines
Now on iTunes: iBio Videos as Free Podcasts!
To subscribe, go to the iTunes store and enter “iBioSeminars” in the search box.