- Molecular Biology of the Cell (MBoC)—the ASCB's peer-reviewed science journal, published twice monthly. Get member page discounts when you publish in MBoC.
- CBE—Life Sciences Education (LSE)—the ASCB's quarterly education journal, publishes peer-reviewed research articles, features, and reviews that help life science educators improve their teaching.
- The ASCB Newsletter, published 11 times per year, provides information on funding opportunities, public policy, careers, meetings and other topics of interest.
- iBiology provides scientific and educational videos of interest to students and educators at all levels.
- The ASCB Science Navigator: identify scientific experts, trace the basic research behind clinical trials, or sort the latest scientific news through this three-in-one science intelligence source.
- The ASCB Kaluza Prize supported by Beckman Coulter honoring excellence in graduate student research.
- New in 2014: Managing Science in the Biotech Industry: An Intensive Course for Students and Postdocs, offered in collaboration with the Keck Graduate Institute in Claremont, California., June 16-27.
- Funding for graduate students and postdocs to organize one-day local meetings at their institution.
- Discounted registration for the ASCB Annual Meeting.
- Travel and childcare awards to enable members to attend the Annual Meeting.
- A strong voice in Washington, DC, for research funding.
- Opportunities to make your voice heard on national and international research funding and science policy issues
- Hill Days to bring scientists face-to-face with their Representatives on Capitol Hill.
- Public Policy Alerts provided in each issue of the ASCB Newsletter.
- Up-to-date notices and information about awards and grants available.
- Nomination privileges for ASCB Awards
- Discounts on other science journals
- Discounts offered to ASCB members by Life Science Suppliers
- Avis and Hertz rental car discounts
- GEICO Direct auto, homeowners, condo/rental, and boat insurance (U.S. only)
- Discounts on ASCB books and merchandise.