Application for 2013 Membership
January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013
Dues include subscription to Molecular Biology of the Cell in electronic format.
Regular - $145
Postdoctoral - $66
Graduate Student - $42
Undergraduate Student - $22
Membership in the Society is open to scientists who share the Society’s purposes to promote and develop the field of cell biology and who have educational or research experience in cell biology or an allied field.
Qualifications for Regular or Postdoctoral Membership
The applicant must hold a PhD, MD, or an equivalent degree, or must have equivalent experience. Postdoctoral members must be actively engaged in a training program. The maximum duration of postdoctoral membership is four years.
Qualifications for Graduate Student Membership
The applicant must be a doctoral candidate or working toward completion of a master's degree. The application must be endorsed by the dissertation advisor.
Qualifications for Undergraduate Student Membership
The applicant must be working toward completion of a bachelor’s degree, or be a recent graduate within two years of degree conferral. The applicant must be enrolled as an undergraduate student, or have been a recent graduate within two years of degree conferral.
Application Process Overview
If you have previously applied for membership and your dues have lapsed, please do not apply again.
- Determine your membership status
- Complete your profile information (note: some fields are required).
- Select the membership level for which you wish to apply.
- Provide us the experience and education information required to process your application (e.g., birth year, degrees, publications).
- Choose your major research interest (note: at least one major research interest is required).
- Review your selection.
- Remit payment (MC, VISA, AMEX).
You may also fax or mail the PDF version.